Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Abel's 2 month stat's

We had Abel's 2 month doctor's appointment today. It was full of mean yucky shots (3 of them and one oral immunization). He did pretty well with all of them but it still makes mommy sad to see little ones get shots. It's so much easier being the nurse instead of mom!
Weight- 12 pounds 12.5 ounces (last weight was 8 lbs 1 oz at about 2 weeks of age) gain of a little over 4 lbs!
Length- 23 1/4 inches (last length was 21.5 inches-another 2 inch gain)
Head circumference - 40.5 cm ( I forget what this one was last time)

Needless to say Abel is growing nicely. He was about 90% for his weight. What a chunk. I love it. Way to go Abel. Momma is feeding you well. Our next visit is at 4 months. His doctor said that's when we get to start baby foods. Fun. Abel and dad have been doing well while I'm at work-they have had 2 days with out me now. I think it's harder on me then any one else. I hope it gets easier on me.

2 comments:

jules said...

I've heard it gets easier every day, but you've done this before, so you would know better. :) We have Mack's 2 month appt today! (Even though he is only 7 weeks.)

Shelly Pagel said...

That is so awesome that he's growing so well! I remember hearing that Axel was always such a peanut! Sounds like little brother might be big brother! : ) love it love it-- it will be so awesome watching the "brothers" grow up together. I HATE shots too- I try to delay them as much as possible... Stella's 2 months was at 3months, her 4 month visit was at 5 months etc etc... I stretch it out as much as I can, not sure why- it's just the nut that I am!