Monday, July 11, 2011

Hamblin family visit's Alaska

So much seen in such a short time. My famil-mom, dad and Grandma Bev-were here for the last few days. It's been so great having family visiting. My dad said that he wanted to be bust so we kept them busy! We went on a glacier cruise from Whitter. It was fun to get out on the Prince William Sound and see some of all the amazing nature that Alaska has to offer.
Thumbs up!
This is a Salmon hatchery. The sea gulls were every where and you could see the salmon jumping up every where.
Sea otters-it's funny how there little feet and heads stick out.
Axel crashed out during the cruise.
Great Grandma Bev and Abel
Axel touching glacier ice
The family on front of surprise glacier-it was a little windy so Abel was all covered up.
Surprise glacier-the blue ice is so cool
another glacier-I forgot the name :)
You can kind of see the seal's on the rocks
oops-a repeat
Grandpa and Axel taking in the view
Looking at Portage glacier
On the top of Alyeska looking down
My parent's and grandma Bev
The top of Alyeska ski resort
Riding up the tram
At bird point
Snuggling the baby

I'm sure I missed some thing but here was a few pictures of what we have been up to. I should have up dated things daily but it's so hard to get time lately! It was great having the boys play with the grand parent's. Thanks for coming out to our new home guys! It's funny how long a post can take me now-I've been working on this for an hour! It sure seems like all the baby wants to do is eat, but he's growing great so that's all that matters. Back to work for me at the end of the week :( I get to do two weeks of part time and then back to the coal mines....boo. I am not ready to leave the baby.

1 comment:

jules said...

Ug. Back to work. :( Positive thoughts, postive thoughts.

On a happy note, looks like a nice time was had by all! Beautiful scenery!