Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Hamblin family visit ends

Rainbow off the deck
Axel had such a great time with his grandma's and grandpa. He loved wrestling, body slamming and arm wrestling grandpa. Watch out grandpa next time there will be two boys to wrestle!
My parent's and my boys. Once again it was great having my family here in our new state, new home and help us enjoy our new family member. I hope they had a good time. Can't wait for their next visit. Dad I'll have it jam packed again! Mom, dad and Brian went fishing on Monday. They were so busy that they didn't get to take pictures. They had big fish stories and it sounded like a blast. They caught cod, salmon and a rock fish. I guess the rock fish is a 200 year old fish-it's orange and had a poisonous spine. It sounds crazy-I heard it is really good to eat. At least they got some thing to send home. They didn't get a Halibut which was a bummer but next time. Dad you shouldn't have eaten the banana! (I guess it's bad luck to eat a banana when you go fishing and my dad ate one that morning right by the boat!) Next time I get to go and there will be NO banana's :)
Mom loved the picture of my mother in-law with Brian's gun so she needed her own. I think all the women feel a little Sarah Palin in them when they get out here!
Watch out Alaska! Momma's got a gun!!

1 comment:

j said...

What the heck IS that thing?! She looks like a mafia boss. Seriously - they guns in Jurassic Park were smaller than that! What is that for?