Sunday, July 17, 2011

2 months

Abel is 2 months old now! I can't believe how fast the time has gone.
He loves bath time, just like Axel. If he's fussy all we have to do is wash him down and it helps calm him.
I was trying to catch one of his big mouth smiles that he love to flash but I missed it. Look at his double chin! What a chunky monkey:) He's also starting to coo and make baby sounds. I love it. I'm not sure what color his eyes are going to be yet. He seems to going darker-maybe brown like his dad and grandma's? If I remember right Axel's eyes were way more blue at the stage.
Here's Axel with his new piggy bank. He loves it. Thanks great grandma Hamblin! He's super excited about getting it full of money. He keeps raiding all my change every chance he gets. Maybe he can save up for a Disney trip or some thing cool like that? So I'm back to work-boo. I'm totally not ready but it helps that we are not doing daycare. I cried a little the night before but I kept it cool at work. Thankfully Brian can stay home with the boys. I worked one day last week and then I have two weeks of part time before I start back full time. It'll be a nice transition for all of us. I went to a 3 hour meeting last Wednesday and Abel didn't want to take a bottle from Brian at all. It made me a little nervous for Friday because I worked all day, but he did well and drank bottles well for dad.

1 comment:

jules said...

Happy 2 months, Abel! :) Mack loves bath time, too! That's Jeremy's bonding time with him. We are going to attempt bottles next week!