Sunday, July 10, 2011

Baptized in nature

Abel all ready for his baptism. Outfit was provided by his godmother Krisha
Here is his rocker hand-right on mom I'm ready!
I can't believe that Abel is already 6 weeks old! I love when his eyes are open and he checks out every thing.
Axel helping pastor Martin
Grandma and Great Grandma Hamblin walking up the trail with Axel
The whole clain after the baptism-besides Axel he didn't want to take pictures. Three years old's make there own plans some times! (we like to call it ADH-3)

Great Grandma and Axel on the trail. We had the baptism done at the Eagle River Nature Center. It was a beautiful day and it was great having family here to celebrate the day. The Hamblin clain has been here for almost a week now. I have a lot to up date on the blog but I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

1 comment:

jules said...

Oh, he looks so adorable in white. :)