Monday, November 25, 2013

Missing fall weather

I know it's still early winter but I am already feeling stir crazy! I miss summer/fall weather. I miss going for walks only wearing jeans and a hoodie and I miss playing outside with out freezing! I need to come to the reality that winter is here and remember all the fun things there is to do during winter time.


Until then I will look back at fall weather pictures wishing we could for a walk in out neighborhood. This cemetery is only a few blocks away from out house- it was one of our main walking tracks. Until next year.... when I have 3 boys to stroll around with! Wow... some days I forget about how crazy next summer is going to be. Okay maybe I'll just settle in for the winter- continue to watch my tummy grow (which it is- a lot-pictures to come soon), drink some hot chocolate and watch the snow fall.



3 comments:

jules said...

Your photos are looking so good, Shanna! Are you loving your new camera? And I very much miss fall / summer. Sigh. On the other hand, time seems to go a bit slower in the winter....right? right????

Rapp family fun said...

Thanks Julie. I am still learning a lot about my camera but it's really fun to play with! Some day I'll take time and do a class or some thing. And yes, not sure if its the pregnancy or winter but time is at a stand still!

Rapp family fun said...
This comment has been removed by the author.