Wednesday, November 20, 2013

"I DO ! "

ABEL
2 years old sure is a fun age. He is full of non-stop energy  and has really started to get his own personality. "I Do"- is his most used words. He wants to do every thing on his own. Like putting his shoes on, getting his snack, brushing his teeth or any thing when his parent's are in a hurry.

Abel being shy while getting his picture taken
 
Loves to play with hats and shoes
 This is how I find Abel all lot of the time. He has figured out how to get his diaper off and will strip down multiple times a day! He always is wearing a pair of boots- these are his favorite. They were Brian's when he was little. Otherwise he will wear rain boots, winter boots or any shoe in the house. I think he is ready to potty train because he will say "I pee Mom" but normally he says this when he is peeing on my floor- not in the bathroom. If only I can get him excited about going in the potty. Soon?
 He has been getting very verbal. I think he picks up new words daily- or at least I can understand more every day! Here are a few that I can think of:
* "I wuv you". - or most of the time he will say "I know" or "me too" when I tell him I love him.
* "Baby"- and then he will point to my tummy. Or he will say " I not a baby, your a baby" and point to my tummy.
*" No Way" or "yes way"
* "Dude"- I know this one totally comes from me- yes I use this word to often! :)
* "Your coo" or just "coo" - meaning your cool or that's cool- mostly to big brother but also to things around him that he likes.
*"I'm Egone"- this one he got from playing ghost buster with cousin Ethan. And Axel is "Ray"
* "Co- Co"- what he says for Axel's name. I'll say it's A-x-e-l. Then he will say No, Co- Co.
*" I fart", "I burp" and "it's stinky"- and then will giggle....boys :)
*" Owie", "It's hot"
*"Bumpma" (grandma/grandpa), "puppy" and "Nommy" (for yummy)
* "Where Dad go? or Where Momma go"?

I feel like I haven't written much about all the words Abel was been learning so I am trying to catch up. Abel you are such a fun 2 year old! I love that you still like to snuggle your Momma and you have the best tummy giggle- with super cute dimples!

1 comment:

jules said...

Where mama go? Where daddy go? Even if he can see us. ;) Or ....What mommy dooding? What daddy dooding? What's the puppy in the book dooding? ;) They are so curious.