Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween 2013

Craving pumpkins





Finished products!



Vampires!
 Axel choose to be a vampire this year for Halloween. I figured I better dress Abel the same way because he always wants to do what ever his big brother is doing. They both did great with the 'makeup' but the fangs ended up being a pain. Axel wore them for a short time but it was to hard to eat candy with fangs in so I ended up holding them in my pockets.

 I love living in a small town. Cannon Falls does a downtown trick or treating with the businesses. It's earlier in the day so it's not so dark out or cold. It's nice with younger kiddo's. Both boys got their buckets filled. Axel would say "trick or treat" and then Abel would say "me too!"

 Once Brian got home from work we hit the neighborhood for a little while also. Needless to say we all had WAY to much candy but it was fun night.

This neighbor was awesome. The guy sitting looking like a dead guy was really alive and there was another guy in the coven that totally scared Axel! It was really cute. It's fun when people really get into a holiday. It made me wish I had decorated more or some thing. Maybe next year. I'm sure once my 3 boys get older we could plan some thing fun and scary for the neighbor kids!
                                                       HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVEYONE!

No comments: