Friday, October 11, 2013

Friday night

       Axel's first Home Coming in Cannon Falls. He is striking a pose for me in his Bomber gear.

 This is what Abel did when I was in the shower today. He found the tape and rolled all of it out into a large ball. He thought he was so clever.

I need to have a Mom vent moment here tonight. Some times parenting is a hard job. It can be so frustrating and seem like every thing is a challenge. Like today for example a little fight over every thing- eating dinner, sharing toys, what book to read at bed time, etc. I can hear both my boys sitting quietly in the living room- actually getting along right now. I must take these moments and remember how sweet they can be. Today I will ask for patience, understanding and unconditional love in my prayers. I try not to be negative on my blog but some times I have just have to say it's not all roses and ice cream! Writing on my blog always helps me find my quiet zen moment. I am blessed to be a Mom to these crazy, high energy boys and it's their job to drive me nuts! Right?! As I end this post Axel brings me a note that says "I like my Mom." See they can be sweet! Love you boys. Let Mom get a good night sleep and tomorrow we will all start over.   

1 comment:

jules said...

Hahahaha. We all know exactly what you are talking about. :) And as soon as they go to bed, you'll think about how sweet they are and feel bad. ;) Hehehehe.