Sunday, October 6, 2013

Bump watch- 15 weeks


Yes this is me at 15 weeks! Holy belly bump huh?! The little bean I mean orange sure has sprouted nicely!
This is the size of the baby!
What has been going on with me:
EMOTIONS-
Let's just start with this one because Wow! I feel like a crazy lady this time around. I remember having ups and downs with my other pregnancy's but this time I am a crier! I will cry over any thing. I am sorry Brian your normal calm, easy going wife will come back!
 
CRAVINGS-
Haven't really had to many. I just like to eat. I finally don't feel any nausea any more and I am enjoying that. Even though I did throw up randomly the other day. Who knows what that was all about. But afterwards I ate lunch and felt fine.
 
HEARTBEAT-
We had a doctor visit I think about a week ago. Got to hear the heart beat! LOVE that part. It's a great reminder that some thing is going on and I just am not gaining weight because I eat to much. The little one's heart rate was in the 140's. We have our next appointment scheduled which involves the ultrasound! So cool. I think we are going to find out. Truly I don't care what the baby is- I just want to see a 4 chambered heart and all the stuff where it should be. I love my boys and don't know what a little girl is all about. Either way.... healthy baby.
 
OTHER STUFF-
Crazy restless legs. Hate this part. I've started to wear the super hot TED/support socks which seem to help on work days. I also have started to struggle with sleeping through the night. I'm a stomach sleeper so once I get round it's always tricky. But lots of pillows help! 
 
BABY MOVEMENTS-
Can't believe I almost forgot this one! I have felt the baby move already! I have felt him/her about once every couple of days.I know it was the bean. I remember the feeling. There is nothing else like it! LOVE LOVE LOVE feeling the baby move.
 
I think that is it for now. I'm trying not to let the little things slide this time. It could be my last time being prego so I am trying to enjoy the parts I can and the parts that aren't so enjoyable well I guess I'm trying to take those in stride and remember that they do go away. I'm in the part of pregnancy where I feel it will never end and I have so long to go. But once again- slow down enjoy these moments because when I look back things really do go fast. March 25th really isn't that far away!


1 comment:

jules said...

Ahhhhh....although I absolutely cannot imagine being pregnant again right now, hearing about the baby moving...and hearing the heartbeat....it did make me want to again. I didn't like thinking that this last time could have been my last....but it could have been. Enjoy it!!!! It really is such a miracle.