Thursday, October 3, 2013

James and Kaylee's Wedding



                                         The boys all dressed up and ready for the wedding!


Ty, Grandma Bev, Axel and Abel





Mom fixing buttons
Axel- the ring barer and the flower girl

                                                  Axel did such a great job as the ring barer.
Congrat's to James and Kaylee
The view from our room

Hanging in the hotel

We spent last weekend in Duluth celebrating James and Kaylee. I'm so glad we could be a part of their big day. The boys loved sleeping in a fancy hotel and both of them looked so cute all dressed up. Axel ditched me for the flower girl during the reception. :) I got to dance with all three of my boys, which makes a Mom happy! Axel at first didn't want to dance but after I got him out on the dance floor he said "this is fun!" and he danced the night away. We all stayed up late and slept in until 9am! Of course I didn't get any pictures of my round tummy in my black dress and the super cute red shoes that I had on. I'll have to see if I can track down other peoples pictures. It seems no matter how hard I try to be good at pictures chasing around my boys makes it hard :) Cheers to my little Bro and his new wife Kaylee!

No comments: