Monday, October 28, 2013

1st Kindergarten field trip

 Axel and I got to go on his first school field trip. I was so happy to be able to come along- only 5 parent's were picked to go- and Axel is still at the age where he wanted his Mom to come along. He thought it was so cool to have his Mom along and get to ride a bus. (we drive him to school so he doesn't get to the bus thing to often)
 The field trip was at Afton Apple orchard. The weather was very chilly- in the 40's. The kids played on the outside playground, got to pick apples and pick out a pumpkin during a tractor ride. They also got to learn a few things about growing apples and getting them ready to sell at the store.
King of the hill!



Axel and a few of his buddies

Ready for the tractor/hay ride

Picking an apple from a tree


Finding the perfect apples


This is the one Mom!


Every one was happy to return to school to have lunch and warm up a little. Axel and I had a fun day together and I Love that he was so proud to have his Mom along helping with his class.

1 comment:

jules said...

Oh, that sounds like so much fun!!!! I can't wait...although I want Mack to stay little forever, too. ;) Wish I could have both.