Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Moving....


So we have MORE BIG news. We are moving! I know right? It seems like when one thing changes it effects every thing else around us. It sounds kinda wierd but we are swapping houses with my mother in-law Ann. Her house is a little bigger to fit our growing family and she will hopefully love our cute little house that is in walking distance to downtown, the bakery and of course the winery. I've always loved that part anyways :)  It sounds kinda confusing I know but gotta love my hubby for his ideas and I think the situation will help both of us. At least this move will be super easy on the boys because they love going to grandma Ann's house. Now if I can just get a job a little closer to home things would be golden! (I am SO sick of communting- even though I really like my job). Save that one for next year maybe once the hospital is buildt in town ;) We are planning on moving at the end of next month so we will be half way settled when Axel starts school.

No comments: