Sunday, July 14, 2013

Drums

 
 
 
I've been meaning to share this video. This is Axel at cousin Tommy's playing the drums. He thought it was the coolest!
Funny Axel story-

He came upstairs last night after watching TV. He asked me Mom have you ever heard of the No- No? I said that I wasn't sure why? He then started to repeat the WHOLE commercial about the No No shaving system. He said no worries- it's not a razor, not a laser its the NO NO. Then he kept going- if your not happy in not 30, but 60 days you can return it and get all your money back! He went through all the colors, where you can use it and every thing. It was so funny- he was so serious. He made me want to order it just because he sold it to me so well. Maybe a car sales man in the making? That's fine dude- just sell some thing your Mom wants to drive- BMW, Porsche, Volvo -hint hint :)

No comments: