Thursday, March 18, 2010

5K

Okay, so I'm turning the big 30 this summer and I am not sure how it's going to go. :) I just don't feel like I'm already that old! Crazy..anyways since I'm turning 30 I've decided that I want to do some thing big and different than I've ever done before. I thought about dying my hair blond, getting a piercing or tattoo or some thing fun like that..but is that really new and different? So I've decided to run in a 5K!! I know what your thinking....Shanna run? Well I don't really have a history of running but I have officially started to jog (I don't say run-that's a scary word) and I plan on jogging in a 5K at the end of May in Rochester. (4 days after I turn 30) I have a plan-couch potato to 5K in 8 weeks! Brian said that he would do it with me and a friend from work-Lisa will also be jogging it with me. A 5K is only 3.1 miles and you can walk it if needed. So I guess now that it's in print it's official!! Gulp....hope I don't pass out:)

3 comments:

* said...

You'll be awesome at it.

Cassi said...

You are my hero!! I love that you're doing this!!

Shelly Pagel said...

that's awesome- hope it goes well Shanna!
PS (30 ain't so bad : )