Tuesday, March 2, 2010

What we've been up to...

Axel showing mom the cookie dough on his face
Cookies!!!
Tasting the magic.....

Making homemade cookies with mom.



Attacking mom for a kiss

Just playing around

Loves to wear his underwear...with a diaper underneath still

Sorry I haven't been the best at updating my blog for the last month. We all have been doing great-just getting stir crazy for spring. Axel keeps amazing me every day with some thing new that he does. He has been talking so much lately. I swear full sententces half of the time. His new favorite words are "buy more mom" like when I tell him we are out of cookies or choclate milk. The other day when he was going to bed he really wanted more ice in his cup (another thing that he likes is so cool-ice) anyways I told him that we were all out of ice and would have to get more in the morning. So the second he woke up the next day what did he say? "Mom buy more ice!" I can't believe that he remembered that next day.

My friend Jacky and Brady had their baby about a week ago. Congrat's again guys! Grayson John Malloy 9 lbs 1 oz! What a big boy! Welcome to the underworld of parenthood guys!!!

Things Axel is in to:
-he loves the Shrek movies-can't get enough of them!
-he loves to play outside-even when it's cold outside
-he still sleeps with Donald Duck every night
-he loves jammin to music and dancing around
-he is into following anything that Mom or Dad do
-he's doing really good on his big boy bed

I'm sure there is more I am just drawing a blank no that I get to finally write it down. Here are some new pictures also! Of course I always go over board on the pictures but I take so many i have to share!!

1 comment:

Cassi said...

I.LOVE.THE.PICTURES!!!