Monday, March 8, 2010

Bribing a 2 year old?

I worked nights this weekend so dad and Axel were on there own. It's so cute to see what those two end up doing when I'm not around. They always are working with some type of tool-"fixing things" (or as Axel says "I fix it!"), they walk around the house with their 'walking sticks' {that Brian whittled-seriously it's his new thing-don't ask :) }, they build forts in the snow and always have some new adventure that they are in to. They always have so much fun together. I hate working weekends but at least they have fun.

Well when I got home today after my night shift Brian and Axel were eating breakfast. Of course Axel was just picking at things. It's amazing how little he can eat some days. I swear he lives off of goldfish crackers and chocolate milk some times. Anyways Brian was trying to get him to eat more breakfast this morning so he told Axel that if he took another bite he would give him some money! I know what you thinking-money to a 2 year old? But Axel was stoked-he said "more money!" and started eating like a champ, but every two bites or so he would say "more money". Luckily Brian started with pennies. What ever works I guess?!

No comments: