Saturday, March 6, 2010

On a side note

Ok, once I'm home I always remember more to share on my blog. The main reason why I started a blog was to have stories to share one day with my kids. Stories that I could remember always...So here's a story that happened the other day when I was cooking dinner. Axel was helping me so I gave him a spoon to sample what I was cooking. He walked away with his spoon then a little later I hear him saying "hmm that's good!" After the third time of him saying this I turn around to see what he was talking about. (it couldn't still be the one little spoonful of cookie dough that he had) I turn around to find him scooping water out of the dog bowl and saying "hmm that's good!" Gross....

Another phrase Axel loves to say is "I did it!" And he's always very proud of what ever he got to do. Oh I forgot to mention last month that Brian and I celebrated our 9 year anniversary! Can you believe that we have been married that long? Crazy.... Thanks Brian for sticking around that long! All for now.

1 comment:

* said...

that is quite possibly the grossest thing I have heard in a while - but knowing how you treat your dogs, the dish was probably made of sterling silver, recently sterilized, with fresh evian water in it - so no lasting damage to axel . . .