Monday, January 5, 2015

Axel turns 7!!

Axel the 7 year old 

1st Birthday
 I can't believe that my first born is 7 years old! I was going through old pictures- here are a few memories that Axel has had.

The Cabin

Duluth MN





Iditarod 

Still one of my favorite pictures!

Alaska

All dressed up

Eagle River, Alaska


So little




Glaciers





Moab, Utah




Axel at 7 years:
This year you started 1st grade.  You enjoy school and learning but struggle with talking too much.  When I say talking to much it may be an understatement!  You have always been one to talk- very articulate and well spoken just some times you don't know when to stop talking.  You starting spelling and reading this year.  You are my adventure kid.  Always open to trying some thing new or going some where new.  You have become a better eater this year.  You used to be very picky but you have grown a taste for trying new food- with lot's of encouragement.  You are the leader of your brothers and at this point they will follow you any where.  You don't like me kissing you in front of any one you know but still like to sit with me in the recliner to watch cartoons.  You have become tech savvy and help me when I can't get my phone to work!  You like to do science stuff with Mom.  You collect rocks, feathers and shells.  You like to build lego's.  You are still in to dino's and want to be a paleontologist when you grow up.  Favorite color is blue.  Favorite food- pizza and cake.
Love you Axel!!

No comments: