Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Pintrest projects



So I'm actually posting some thing that doesn't have my kids involved. Crazy huh?! It feels good :) Any ways I just have learned or I should say caved into the fun of Pintrest. I have been working too many night shifts and it sucked me in. There are so many things to find and look up there. I love all the house décor ideas and was telling Brian about how I thought we could maybe actually create some of them. I showed him a picture of the first one- the top picture- he was like you want to hang a pallet on the wall? Once he saw the picture he got the idea. I came home from work the next morning and he had it on the wall with  all the pictures and stockings in place. Such an amazing hubby! Luckily he had a few extra pallets around his factory that he could create with. The second picture I showed him and once again while I was working nights over Christmas him and the boys went to the factory and built it for me. Fun to create things that come from his factory and it helps me fill some of my walls. What will be our/his next project.....

2 comments:

jules said...

Nice job, Brian! I am impressed!

Greta said...

I LOVE that wine rack -- so cute! You are lucky to have a crafty hubby! :)