Sunday, January 19, 2014

Abel's Army guys

                                                        Abel playing with his army guys.
 He has changed so much over the last few months. I love how he plays by himself or with his big brother now. He loves to pretend things- like being a cowboy (he calls it a He-Ha), a super hero (he calls it a ship guy- like a space man), a "bad guy", or just being some one else in the family- like "I dad or I Axel."
 Bed times have become a fight again. He sleeps well but it's the staying in bed that's the hard part. I think on average we end up bringing him back to his bed 8 times! I don't know when this changed and became an issue but it is. He was doing so well. I hope this will again be easy- maybe before baby is here would be nice?
 He says the cutest things. And in full sentences. Most of the time every body can understand them now too. He loves to ask Why. "Why you doing that?" "Why you go to work?" "Why go night?" (going to sleep)
 He loves how silly is dad and big brother are. "Axel you funny", "Dad you weally (really) funny", "Mom you silly too." He gives hugs and kisses a lot. I love this phase for that. I know they grow out -of it so I take every one I can get. The best words he says clear now- "I wuv you Mom" or "I weally wuv you."
He loves his dogs and his big brother Axel. He will do any thing Axel asks him to. Some times this is a good things other times I feel bad for him. No worries Abel you too will get your chance at being a big brother. Lets hope you remember how you feel when you big bro is mean to you.

No comments: