Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Happy Birthday Axel

 Happy 6th Birthday Axel! He got to choose his party this year. He wanted to go to Chuck-E-Cheese. We ate pizza, played games, enjoyed cupcakes and got a lot of tickets to trade in for one little silly prize. Axel thought it was the best! It was great to see the adults join into the game fun- even great- Grandma Bev!
Jammin on the guitars

Games and more games

Ticket Blaster

Birthday Boy and his brother enjoying cupcakes
6 years already?! I spent the morning telling Axel all about the first time I got to see him, the time he was born and some of the details of that day. He liked hearing about who came to see him and how I didn't set him down for at least 4 hours! And then it was only to let dad hold him :) He thought it was funny that I counted all of his moles and smelled his head the whole first night. I am so proud of the boy is has become and who he is growing into. Axel you are so smart, sassy and funny- please don't change! I love you and can't wait for all that is to come this year.

2 comments:

jules said...

Happy bday, Axel! What a sweet post. :) I love Chuck E Cheese!

benilhalk said...

What an amazing event space NYC! I am sure the kids must have enjoyed the day. I will also consider a place like this for my son’s birthday party. He also likes to enjoy such games and fun activities. The cupcake picture is so cute where he is about to blow the candle.