Sunday, December 29, 2013

Our Christmas




Finally catching up on our Christmas. We celebrated early- on Monday the 23rd- since I worked the 24th and 25th. I always like to have a day that we stay in our PJ's and don't leave the house. This year wasn't totally like that but you have to work around what you got! It was so much fun watching the boys open gifts and play all day. Axel LOVED his robot dino and Abel has been a grilling master! He was even feeding the baby bump- that's the picture with my tummy in it. I hate working the holidays but now all that is behind us. I have the next few days off with my boys home and we plan on trying out all of our new stuff.
This year the boys got: spy gear, a grill, robot dino and gorilla, bat man/super man/ ninja turtle,  puzzles, legos/building blocks, new teddy bear, flashlights, maze books and SO much more!
Thanks again to all of our family for spending time together and spoiling our kids.

No comments: