Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Rapp Christmas

Rapp Family Christmas.


Abel sharing his cheese face

Uncle Scott and Abel playing lasers

Beth and Willie
Abel and Grandma

Tractors

Styling in headbands


Axel

Grandpa


StarWars

Awesome new PJ's and slippers

Gotta love old school toys!



Another great family get together. Good food, kids being spoiled and lot's of laughs. The robot game was the best aunt Tracy! Now I get to work the rest of the week- enter pout face- but it was a fun weekend celebrating with family. I'm sure the boys have plenty of things to play while I work! Another year coming to an end- did this year seem to go in warp speed? Hope every one has a wonderful Christmas. I have to work but at least all of my family is at home healthy and safe in their beds.

1 comment:

Krisha said...

I work all week myself. No staying warm in bed for me