Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving every one!


Hamblin family

Hamann cousins
Olives are so much fun
 This year I am thankful for being around family. It was great to be able to have two seperate Thanksgiving and to spend time with each of our families. Axel loves playing with his cousins and Abel is starting to be much more social-little shy guy. I am also thankful not having to cook my own food. It was great learning how to cook a turkey the last few year- which I have to say we can do a pretty good job at- but it's way easier to just show up and eat! A shout out to both of our Mom's for cooking a great meal. Thanks again guys.

1 comment:

jules said...

It was one of my goals of 2012 to cook a turkey. I don't have much time left! Hahahaha. Olives do look like fun. ;)