Saturday, September 8, 2012

Day 1

Our trip home was a very LONG but it did have some good times. Oh and did I say it was long?! I know Brian would say I was the whiniest- oh wait I think I would too! The boys did really wonderful with the drive. They are such troupers. We had a few moments of having to stop because some one was screaming, threw up or some other type of drama but over all for two little people they traveled amazing. I can't wait until they are both older so we can plan another road trip. (but limit the hours driven per day Brian!) After about the 10th hour in the car I started to get a little restless.  The trip had so much going on I am going to break it up by days so I can share the adventure to it's fullest and not miss some of the amazing pictures.

Day 1- Eagle River, AK to Tok, AK (drove about 328 miles or 5.5 hours)

We are ready to go!

The boys all loaded up and watching a movie

A great view



1st night in a hotel
 
People always talk about driving to Alaska. I say go for it but do it with an RV and take 2 weeks!

1 comment:

jules said...

I am exhausted already, and we are only at day 1. ;)