Thursday, August 23, 2012

snacking and packing

Abel learning how to work a spoon

He thinks it's so much fun!

Humm...does he like broccoli?

He will try it-just like lettuce but shaped like a tree
The moving company is coming to pack up our house tomorrow! Yikes and Yeah! I've never been moved by some one else before. I should be very interesting and hopefully not as stressful as packing the whole house by ourselves. They said it would take two days to pack the house. Then we will be "camping out" in our house until next Wednesday. Sleeping with airmatress and a pack-n-play, having minual dishes and no TV or internet. Should be a intertesting week. I hope the weather is nice so the boys can play outside.  As soon as I get off of work on Wednesday of next week we will start to drive. We hope to get at least 6 hours in the first night to start it out. I'm starting to get nervous about the trip. I hope I get a chance to blog on the way- I'm sure we will find some where with WiFi right? Here's hoping every thing gets packed and arrives in MN safely. :)

2 comments:

jules said...

Oh my goodness. Good luck on your trip back, as well as your next few days! I pray the weather is nice for you guys, too!

j said...

Have a great trip! You guys will have a great time!