Sunday, August 26, 2012

Off the grid

Our house is all packed and all of our belongings are in 6 crates headed to MN. We won't see them for 4-5 weeks. Yikes. I hope every thing makes it in one piece. I just have to remember they are just things and things can be replaced-right? It was very interesting to sit around the house as some one else was packing all of our stuff. It was still stressful but much easier then doing all the work. Now we are hanging out in a empty house with air matresses to sleep on. Axel thinks it's fun and loves sleeping on the air matress-Mom and Dad not so much. We will be happy to when we make it to our first hotel on Wednesday night. So I'm blogging from Mc Donalds and watching the boys play. The internet connect is slow but at least there is some. I'm not sure what will be available the next couplde of days. I'll try to post if I can other wise we'll be off the grid until we get to the lower 48!

1 comment:

jules said...

Good luck on your adventure, Rapp Family! Can't wait til you are back in MN. :)