Sunday, August 19, 2012

Little change of plans....



this is us when we moved to AK
So the plans have changed a little. We all are driving back to MN. After many talks and running the numbers it just seems like a good  decent plan. I feel better about Brian not driving alone and the flights were not that inexpensive. I've been jealous of everybodies roadtrips this summer so why not end our amazing adventure in Alaska with a crazy long roadtrip! I'm sure on the third day I'll be looking back and saying why are we doing this and why didn't I fly home with the boys? I have a few plans on keeping the boys happy during the drive-which I'm sure will fail but we'll take it slow and try to enjoy the adventure that it'll be. Lifes all about making memories right? I'm sure we'll be pulling our hair out and be sick of kid music but with a few cliff bars and a moutain dew we'll start another day and hope to get back to MN safe! Our house is going to be packed up this Thursday and Friday. Scarey and exciting to have the move really coming up now.

1 comment:

jules said...

Oh my goodness. Axel looks so small in that photo!!! That will be quite an adventure. Can't wait to see the photos...And see you guys! :) Let us know when you are settled in, and want to meet up!