Monday, April 4, 2011

31 weeks

Axel kissing his little brother
On man! Yes that is me! Crazy what this pregnancy stuff does to your body! I don't think Axel even notices the change in me. I guess he's seen me every day. He did like feeling his brother kick around yesterday. Axel is very curious on when and how the baby is going to get out of my tummy. At 31 weeks the doctor says that the baby will grow a 1/2 a pound a week now. Wow! That's a lot of growing to still do. As for my blood pressure things have just been maintaining, which is good. It was a little lower the last week so that's good. For now it's just a week by week thing. But I like a good week! Less headaches and feeling alright. All I need is 8 more weeks just like last! The doctor talked about maybe doing a one night stay in the hospital-on the weekend-to monitor the baby over a 24 hour period. If we do this she wants to do it before 34 weeks, in case the baby is going to come early I will need steroids for his lung development. But it's still up in the air.
This weekend the boys have been fighting bad colds. I sure hope I don't get it!

2 comments:

jules said...

You look GREAT, Shanna!!!! :) Hope your pregnancy keeps going as well as it has the last week!

j said...

You guys are so cute!