Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Baby shower

A huge thank you to all the wonderful people I work with for the baby shower!

After the whirlwind of emotions last weekend ending it with a baby shower was really great. We were spoiled by all the people I work with. We had a great brunch with waffles, fruit and tons of good eats! Even Axel, the to be big brother, received a ton of gifts! He was so excited to have his own gifts to open. The baby party was much more fun than he ever thought it could be! So once again we are just maintaining along with only 8 weeks to go! Wow, I can't believe how close we are getting to the end! I am ready. Here are a few things I have been dealing with :)
None of my T-shirts are long enough any more, I feel like I get winded walking to the car, I hate sleeping on my side (I'm a stomach sleeper), my hands are numb in the morning, heartburn and my legs are achy at night. What a whiner huh? No, over all things are great. I love feeling the baby make his big movements every day and I feel good for the most part. I am just ready to hold my little man!

3 comments:

jules said...

Ohhhh!!! Looks like a great time. :) That numb had thing is so weird! I have that too!

mochamagic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
j said...

You might feel crappy, but your hair looks amazing! (and sorry about the mocha magic account - didn't know Rico was signed in - so I deleted it and reposted)