Thursday, March 10, 2011

It's gross but I had to.......

Okay, Okay....I'm sorry Axel but I had to share this picture. I'm your mom it's my job to totally embarrass you. For the rest of you- Axel has had on and off issues with constipation and we've been working on eating lot's of fruits and veggies. Well I think they have been working! I think this turd it half his height. hee hee. Totally gross but he was so proud of it!! It's funny that our big moment of the day is when Axel poops.

On the baby front we are 27 1/2 weeks pregnant. We had a doctor's visit this week and every thing is going well. The babies heartbeat was in the 140's. I had to drink the glucose drink and get my blood tested. I haven't heard back from the doctor yet on my results. Maybe that means I passed? We just did it on Tuesday. If I don't pass the test I'll have to go back and do a longer test-like 3-4 hours. So I wait for now.

3 comments:

jules said...

Hahaha. That was hilarious, Shanna. ;) Hehehehe. Gotta love the photo worthy poos!!!! :0

Shelly Pagel said...

I love it, though I've never taken a picture of Henry's "poo" I can totally appreciate what you did!! : ) Hope Axel stays "regular"... it's a hard thing to go through. We went through it with Henry for a while too. Hope you pass the glucose test!

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

OK, I just had to leave a comment. I saw the thumbnail picture to your post on Julie's blog and HAD to read the post ( I'm sure your blog had many visits that day.) After a long tiring week of work, it was just the remedy! Very funny!