Saturday, February 26, 2011

10 years




Brian and I have been married for 10 years! Wow. I wanted to post a picture of our wedding but I don't have one saved on my computer. We were married before every thing was completely digital! hee hee. What a ten years it has been. A few of the things we've done togther: we have bought and sold houses, remodeled one of them, traveled around the world and had many road trips, moved all the way to Alaska and have a wonderful son and another on the way. Is this where we thought we would be after 10 years? For one I don't feel as old as I thought! :) Brian I Love you and can't wait to spend another 100 years with you! Thanks for all the good times and I can't wait for all that is to come!!!

2 comments:

jules said...

Wow!!! 10 Years!!!! Congrats, guys! That is awesome! Shanna, have a mocktail on me! ;)

Rapp family fun said...

Yeah, I'll have to have a cocktail this summer! We spent the day bring Axel to his dance class and had dinner at Carl's Jr. (axel's choice!) Funy how things change. It was still a really awesome day with my boys. I am one lucky lady!! :)