Thursday, February 24, 2011

25 weeks

Here I am at 25 weeks.
Starting to get nice and round! :) So we really are starting to get some where with this pregnancy. Axel told me tonight Mom your huge! Then I asked him which part is huge and he said your head mom!? Humm... I don't know if I should be offended or not? Silly boy, don't tell a lady at 25 weeks that she is huge! It's funny how strangers react to a round bellied pregnant women; either they stare or they have to say some thing like Wow your huge, are you having twins or when are you due and then when I tell then early June they look at me like poor thing. I mean seriously this is when women should be round and beautiful. No worries, I'm growing a little human and when your 5'2'' it's gotta go some where! Oh and thank you...I feel great! Some day I'll see my feet again and fit into my jeans...right?!
At the end of it all I have to remind myself that this is what I'm working towards. An amazing little person. Axel was drumming tonight. So here's to being 25 weeks pregnant. I've read in one book that I'm in my 3rd trimester now-other's say not until 27 weeks. Either way I'm almost to the 3rd trimester. Right on!!!

1 comment:

jules said...

Everywhere you read is different, I swear! I hate when people ask me how many MONTHS I am...cuz it is different all over the place.....6 or 7....7 is scary. ;) So I guess we're 6. You look so cute, and Axel is adorable as well. Can't wait to meet this lil gal or guy...but on the other hand....can wait a bit longer....cheers to 25 weeks!!!