Sunday, December 19, 2010

16 weeks

Here's a picture of my tummy at 16 weeks pregnant! WOW huh? I'm so short-it does not give the baby much room to stretch out in-just outwards. :) Axel had to show how big his tummy was too! At 16 weeks the baby is about 3-5 ounces in weight and 4-5 inches in length. His/her's eyes are finally working, which means that they can make side to side movements and perceive light. (although the eyelids are still sealed) Crazy. The babies ears are also working so he/she can hear our voices. So cool! Hi baby this is you mommy!!!

1 comment:

jules said...

Oooh! You look so cute and happy!!!! You have a belly, too, that's for sure!

Love the belly shots! Keep em coming!!!

(That's why I didn't think I would show so soon...cuz I am tall, and have a LONG torso....but guess it doesn't matter!)