Sunday, October 31, 2010

craving pumpkins and the enchanted forest

Axel and the witch during the hike
Axel's pumpkin



Axel and dad walking on the trails

Axel playing in the yurt
Axel and mom on the way to the yurt
Hi Mom, the party is here!
Axel went to a party at the Eagle River nature Center. He got to dress up in his costume, play games, have snacks and hike through the enchanted forest. He had a great time. He wore his Ratatouille costume. It was nice and warm for the hike. The party was in a Yurt. My pictures are sorta out of order but you get the idea. We also craved a pumpkin tonight. Axel thought it was fun but the pumpkins guts were yucky. On the potty training front-we had an accident free day! Even at the party, going to Wallmart and pumpkin craving! Way to go buddy!!! I'm sure I'll have more Halloween pictures tomorrow.

1 comment:

j said...

Aside from that costume reminding me of that freaky possum in my garage - that kid is seriously cute.