Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Potty training!

Axel showing off his undies!


Finally I think Axel is starting to really want to potty train. He has been using the potty on and off for a while but would rather just use a diaper. When I would ask him if he wanted to use the potty he would say "No, I pee in my diaper mom." Then when I would change him he'd say "I poop in this one!" So I've been pondering if he's smart enough to verbalize all this he is smart enough to use the potty. On Sunday we just put him in his underwear and haven't used diapers since-except for naps and bedtime. He's actually doing really awesome! He had a few accident's on Sunday but the last two days he's only had one or two. He's been telling us now when he has to go! Yeah! I hope he keeps it up. The next step is to see how he does once we are busy doing some thing away from the house. I'm almost ready to do the no more diaper dance!!!

No comments: