Sunday, October 17, 2010

Winter boots and spiders!

Dad and Axel sporting their new winter boots!
Axel's spider and web that he made in class this week.
I'm 2!
He sure loves his new Sorel's.

Playing with his cow puppet.
Axel and dad got their winter boots this weekend. I hope they don't have to use them any time soon, but just in case we have them now. I can't believe how much Axel's feet have grown since last winter. Axel had his Kneehi Naturalist class today again. This week we learned about spiders and webs! He thought it was fun counting all 8 legs that spiders have. He does really good counting to 5 then he'll get quiet and suddenly say 8! It was cute watching him count on his hands with the teacher. We went outside on the trails and found spider webs in the tress and hanging from different signs. Axel thought it was really fun.

2 comments:

Cassi said...

At first I thought you were going to say that there was a spider in your winter boots! Glad that wasn't the case! Axel is so cute in his boots!!

Shelly Pagel said...

Love all your pics and great to hear things are going great! I swear boys feet grow like crazy- I think I have to get Henry size 9 boots already-- I forgot to budget for new shoes and boots every 6 months! : )