Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Pooping

Axel and I got to spend the last two days home together. I love working only 3 days a week! (12 hour shift-but only 3 days a week normally) Anyways we hung out at home, went to the park by the Lake and even had a play date with Morgan and her mom Lisa. (a lady I work with and one of Axel's future girlfriends) It was a fun 2 days just trying to enjoy the weather and some good company.
Yesterday I noticed Axel starting to make his 'I'm going to make a grumpy' face so instead of bringing him to his room to change his diaper I put him on the potty and..... after a little while HE POOPED!! On the toilet! Cool huh?! I know that he totally doesn't know what he did but I let him flush the toilet and I almost took a picture-next time I will! (Brian thinks I'm weird for that one but just wait I'll share the pictures once he starts to get it better at this potty stuff!) I think it'll take a while to catch him early enough with peeing but I'm going to try and work on getting him to poop in the potty now. Potty training what a fun new adventure to begin!

2 comments:

Shelly Pagel said...

Awesome!! Good job Axel! This morning Henry was running around naked in our room and we were in the bathroom getting ready and he points at the potty and goes potty-- I said "yup that's the potty" then he went and stood at the shower door and peed in the shower... Brendon said Henry was trying to tell me he had to go potty- but I missed it...those signs are hard to catch! See you Saturday (I'm brining Henry's potty chair with - so if you want to put Axel on it, you sure can!

* said...

A PICTURE?!! Dude - I thought I took pictures of everything . . .