Saturday, August 2, 2008

Crawling!!

Axel can crawl!! He has just mastered it this week. Most of the time he still does an army crawl (you know what I mean-crawling on his belly by pulling with his arms), but he has been getting better at getting his knees under him. He trucks all around the house now. The dogs are so in for it! I guess I'm going to have to clean the floors more often, until I can teach Axel to clean the floors. I will post new pictures to show you what he's up to.

Oh...he also almost has a tooth!! I felt a little rough spot on his gums yesterday and when I looked in his mouth I saw one little edge of a tooth peaking through his gums. This explains why he chews/sucks on everything!! So I'm sure we'll have a few rough nights before the little bugger pops completely through, but luckly I'm a sucker for our late night cuddles. All for now.

1 comment:

Shelly Pagel said...

Hey Shanna
Saw your question about adding links-- go to the top and hit customize, then go down and on the right side there should be a box that says links... then you just copy and paste in the links and name them and sort them etc..

Have fun! Can't wait to see Axel (and you guys) this weekend!