Friday, August 29, 2008

Updates

Axel has been fitting a cold for about 2 weeks now. This week he finally better but is still fighting a cough. He was full of boogers and feeling pretty punky. He has 2 teeth now! Both are almost half way in-both on the bottom. He's little smiles are so cute now with little teeth poking through. I haven't been able to get a picture of his teeth yet-I'll keep trying. My camera is kinda crappy so close up pictures don't turn out that well.

Axel is going to start daycare. His first day will be October 6th. I think I'm more nervous than he will be, but it'll be good for all of us. Brian and I have been switching out schedules so far so one of us is home with him, but we don't get to see each other to often so now we'll have more time with the three of us at home together! I can't wait!! We had a tour of the daycare and met his teacher, Sherry, today. She seems really nice and we have a play date set for the week before he starts so he can met some of the kids and get to now his teachers. Axel has been very momma clingy lately so it'll be good to have him get to know other adults.

Axel has been crawling all over and is starting to make more and more sounds. I swear he said momma the other day but I couldn't get him to repeat it so I won't write it down in his book yet! I am also going to post a video showing how he can crawl. Like I said before my camera is kinda crappy so the video isn't the best but you'll get the idea!

1 comment:

Shelly Pagel said...

Love the pics and video-- he's getting so big! Glad to hear you guys will get to spend more time together with the daycare... the first day is bad- I think any new mom will tell you that, but it gets better! Good luck with everything- I bet Axel will love to play with the kids too!