Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Winter Walk & Santa

Santa 2015

How come one of them always has to cry?
Maddie & Ty with the boys

Northfield Winter Walk
Olaf!

Hot Chocolate

Ilsa? We don't know princess name very well :)


Happy Boy!

Selfie with Santa! 

S'mores


Yummy

Abel & Aunt Larisa

All the Hambin cousins
(My sister Larisa's kids & brother James daughter)
Bode- 9 yrs, Abel- 4 yrs, Axel-7 yrs
Maddie- 15 yrs, Ansel - 1.5 yrs, Ty- 13 yrs, Stella- 1.5 yrs
The drive home

We went to the winter walk in Northfield, MN last week.  It's a cute little winter festival in the town I grew up in. The weather couldn't have been better, in the 40's.  We met up with my sister Larisa, her kids, my sister-in law Kaylee and her little one Stella.  We walked around down town. We saw a petting zoo, elves, snowmen, reindeer and horses with carriages.  We sipped hot chocolate & roasted marshmallows. It was a very Hallmark-y night! (I actually heard the Hallmark is filming a movie in town some time soon?) We had all the kids get a picture with Santa.  It is so crazy how fast every one is growing up.  I always love the Santa pictures each year. Even if some one if crying! Ansel did not like Santa this year. I'm sure next year will be a little easier. It was a fun night.

No comments: