Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Christmas 2015 Part 2 & 3

Hamblin Christmas


Merry Christmas from my family :)
My parent's, Grandma Bev, my siblings & all the kids
- the group sure has grown!

More presents!

My parent's- the Yogi's & their new mats :)

Just a little bit of gambling

Forced love with Stella & Ansel
-they are only 2 months apart in age

Axel's new PJ's

Rapp Family Christmas

Kid table


All the kids & Grandma
-Ansel was not super into the pictures
The whole group!
-on my selfie stick- still learning my angles :)





Axel's feather pillow!
-Thanks Grandma & Grandpa Coughlin!
-It was on his list and they sent it to him- he LOVES it!!

And more presents!


Axel's new bed set up- comforter, sheets & a feather pillow!
He was in heaven!!

A painting that Axel did in school- framed
-One of my most favorite gifts!!
Well the holidays are here and gone.  I can't believe how fast it all goes.  We had a wonderful time with each of our families.  The boys love hanging with their cousins & seeing their Grandparent's.  I got to met my twin sister's boyfriend for the first time- didn't get a picture of him I guess-next year :) He was super nice and I'm so happy for her. We ate way to much food on each side, more cookies & more presents.  We are so blessed with having family all around us to spend the holidays with!  I hope every one had a great Christmas.  Now on to the next year....

3 comments:

j said...

I've been tuning in on a regular basis to see if Abel got that banana he was wishing for. Did Santa come through? If not, I know somebody that can hook him up.

Rapp family fun said...

Santa totally didn't get him a banana! Should have though.. even Santa slips up once and a while. It sure would have been an easy one to remember. I don't think he really noticed luckily. :)

j said...

Poor guy. The Easter Bunny better come through.