Monday, August 18, 2014

Holding on to Summer

Exploring on the Cannon trail
 Okay, summer we gave it our best try.  Of course we feel like it went to fast and can't believe that we only have 2 weeks until school starts again.  Axel said that he is ready for school because he is sick of only hanging out with his brothers.

Melon Faces


Crashed out baby

Playing Army guys



Tire Swing
 One weekend when I worked I came home to Brian and the boys building a tire swing in the back yard. :)

 Axel loves the tire swing- Abel isn't to sure about it yet.
Fresh air makes a baby sleepy



Fun with Scooter
 Does any one remember these square scooters from gym class? I do! I found them online and had to order them.  Of course the wheels are too small to work well in our drive way but they work great on the basketball court at the park!


Smiles!
I wish we had a great adventure still planned for the end of summer but we don't.  I hope to get some more sunshine on our skin, playing at the park, visits to the zoo and any thing we can cram in.
p.s.- Mom will take a nap boys- I know that's not a cool summer thing but sure sounds nice :)

1 comment:

jules said...

I love those scooters! :) They have them at Edinborough Park in the gym area, too. Been there? Your boys would LOVE. In Edina, right off 494...and France, I believe?

sniff, sniff. End of summer. Not at all ready. :(