Saturday, March 1, 2014

Not long to go....

Just the three of us...

And then we were 4...


                                   Oh man... how I forget how little they are in the beginning!
The update: 
We will be a family of 5 next week! Holy crap.... My blood pressure has been acting up a little.  I was monitored over night last Tuesday and they have diagnosed my with gestational hypertension.  Meaning I have high blood pressure when I'm pregnant. Just like the other two at the end of my pregnancies.  The only big change is now the doctors have a different protocol they follow and if you have elevated blood pressure- to the point mine is 140-150's/80-90's with other symptoms-like my super bad headache, they want to deliver you at 37 weeks. It sounds a little early but it's counted as a full term pregnancy once you hit 37 weeks. So for the time being I am at home 'taking it easy'- how ever you do that with two other kids at home and while attending grad school. But for the most part trying to take it easy and no more work. I turn 37 weeks next Tuesday so the plan is to have baby A..... next Tuesday. That's like 3 days away! Wow, all of a sudden I don't know if I'm ready. I've been trying to take the weekend to get ready- finish my papers and stuff for school and sorta clean the house? I thought I had at least 2 more weeks to do all this stuff. Our last weekend just the 4 of us...


1 comment:

jules said...

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh!!!!! I am so excited!!! I cannot believe how fast that all went. Seriously. I was in shock when I read that! Can't wait to hear if it is another "A" name. :)