Wednesday, March 5, 2014

A Family of 5 !!!

                                 And Baby makes us 5!! I love the sound of that...a family of 5. Wow :)
welcome to the world
                Our Son!!  Ansel B Rapp. Born March 4th at 1048 am. 7 lbs 3 oz 20 1/4 inches
foot print on Dad and meeting Mom

Meeting the bog brothers

 Both big brothers did very well with their first meeting. The both wanted to hold and kiss him.
                                                      3 healthy boys- what a blessed life
All my boys

My family!!



Welcome to our family Ansel. Mom and baby are doing great. I'm feeling well and starting to get around better. Baby is doing just what he needs. We hope to be home with in a day or two. For now I sit in my hospital bed starring at my new beautiful baby boy. Enjoying the little bit of quiet that we get before we get back home.

2 comments:

jules said...

OH MY GOSH! Congrats Rapp family!!!! That is so wonderful. Oh my. I so forget what newborns are like!!! So adorable. Who does he look like more? Axel or Abel? Or is Ansel his own little being? Enjoy the silence of the hospital. :)

rylini said...

Congratulations! He's awesome!