Thursday, June 28, 2012

Abel's first haircut

Abel gets his first haircut!


Abel got his first haircut this past weekend. His hair was getting a little long around his ears and he needed to get things shaped up. He sat through some of it but ended up in my arms by the end. He wasn't to sure about the lady cutting his hair. He looks older now :( He's starting to not look like a baby any more. We had family pictures done last weekend also. (to be posted at a later time) I am very excited to see how they turned out. A week straight of sunny weather and course it rained the day we took pictures, but I had all the boys hair cuts done and clean clothes so we did it as soon as the day cleared for an hour.

Abel 13 month stats-
He went to the doctor for his 1 year check up. He had to get 3 shots and a finger stick to check a CBC (complete blood count) I guess some babies can get anemia at this age so they like to check it. All was good with his counts.
Weight- 19 pounds 11 ounces
Hieght- 30 inches
OFC- 47.5 inches
He continues to be around the 50% mark on his height and I think is weight is around the 10%. He has been eating well and drinks whole milk now. He has 4 teeth on the top and almost 3 on the bottom. He has been really drooly so we will see if tha means more are to come. He got his teeth brushed for the first time also. He didn't know what to think of that!

1 comment:

jules said...

Oh my gosh! Abel does look so old! MUST be all the hair! I still feel like Mack looks like such a baby, but maybe that is because I want him to. ;) Hehehe.