Friday, December 30, 2011

7 months

My baby boy is 7 months old! Wow! Where has the time gone? I tired to get a picture of all his wonderfully fuzzy hair-fluffy from a bath :) He still has a little peach fuzz bald spot in the back of his head. The best spot for kisses.
My silly little man. How much you have changed already. Slow down...
Things that Abel is up to at 7 months:
*he has 2 little teeth starting to come through on the bottom-no pictures yet
*he rolls all the time-makes changing a diaper very tricky now
*he has been scooting! He pulls himself with his arms-kind of an army crawl
*he loves food-all types so far-fruits and veggies and cheerios
*he has been going to bed better-we lay him down awake at 930pm. This has been going on for about 2 weeks now. Most of the time he just chats in bed a little and falls asleep! Great pattern buddy.
*still nursing-most bottles are half breastmilk and formula but he still nurses when mom is home. I wanted to make it to 6 months- so we are kicking butt! It's a hard one to give up. Some days I think about it but nothing compares to having his little body curled up next to me in the middle of the night. (and it's way faster then getting a bottle ready) Not sure when we will ween..for now I am enjoying my Abel time!

1 comment:

jules said...

Wow! He sure has the hair!!! Cute. :)

I get sad when I think about stopping nursing. My goal was 3 months. Then 6. Now it is to make it through the winter months...since nothing is better than cuddling up with lil Mack when it is chilly outside. :)