Monday, December 5, 2011

Family from MN

We had some visitors last weekend! It was so nice having family around. Axel already misses them. He asked me today when I got home from work- "Mom, when is June?" That's when Grandma comes back. (he's already counting the days-what is that like 300?!) Here is Auntie Tracy loving up on Abel.
Grandma, Axel, Abel and Tracy
Axel getting to open one early Christmas gift.
Thanks Grandma!!!
Axel loved his one on one time with Grandma. Making cookies-Yummy :)
Abel always watching and learning. He tried his first baby finger food this weekend. He did really good grabbing on to it and getting it in his mouth. Abel is a moving machine. He rolls all over, wiggles in a circle and started this new thing of shaking his butt while laying on his tummy. Super cute! I think he starting to get ready to think about crawling-just if he could get his knees off the ground.
It was great having family visit for the weekend. The weather was kind of crummy-rainy and super windy. We ate a ton of food, did a little touring and ate more food. I think I am still full. (yes, every one I can cook- and not just a pizza) :)

2 comments:

jules said...

Abel sounds very advanced. Or Mack is just taking his time. ;) Hahaha.

Rapp family fun said...

I think Abel is just trying to catch up to his brother who moves way to fast for him! I keep telling Abel to slow down...stop changing so much!