Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Finally.....WALKING!!!!

Yeah!! Axel is finally walking-(the week that he turned 17 months)!!! Way to go dude!! We left town for the weekend and Axel stayed with Grandma. When we came home on Sunday Axel walked right across Grandma's living room and right over to me! He still crawls once and a while but he is really walking-with out holding on to any thing or using a push toy! How cool-I don't know if Axel realizes what a neat thing he learned but his momma is pretty darn proud of him!

Maybe his clothes will stay a little cleaner now or will they be worse? It seems like the last few months Axel always has stains on his clothes by the end of the day. I have never done so much stain treatments in my whole life! He is such a boy and loves to play with any thing that can make a mess. Once I get a chance I'll share some new pictures with my little man walking!!

2 comments:

Shelly Pagel said...

Way to go Axel!! That's so exciting!!

* said...

I vote that the clothes will be worse - because once you walk - you fall - a lot.